On your marks.
Get set. Grow.
Global leadership teams trust Modern to deliver marketing-led business solutions that define and realise bold ambitions. From singular campaigns to wide-reaching transformation programmes; we help the world’s most innovative businesses to grow wiser, stronger and faster.
Insights, market intelligence and data analysis.
Create competitive advantage from better knowledge.
Acquire and grow. Nurture and thrive.
Build brands, drive demand and deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Business efficiency, digital processes and conversion optimisation.
Be more effective and accelerate growth.
Free 30 minute Pardot assessment
Need to level up on Pardot? Book your free 30 minute phone assessment and start making changes today.
As the Account Director, you lead the team enthusiastically, drawing on your experience to ensure the execution and delivery is excellent, the team is motivated and that campaigns exceed client expectations. As an expert in B2B digital marketing, you’ll set the strategy for the account(s) and where necessary consult with your clients on marketing optimisation, performance optimisation and delivery excellence for marketing programmes.
You’ll be well versed in translating B2B marketing strategy into a digital landscape, defining testing and campaign metrics and delivering ROI for your clients. You must be commercially aware and be used to growing client accounts, cultivating senior client relationships, financial forecasting and working with Board level team members and clients.
- Manage overall agency/client relationship providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client objectives
- Maintaining a profitable account and providing accurate forecasting and financial information to the Board
- Create effective digital strategies and work collaboratively with the strategy and creative teams to develop and execute those strategies
- Manage programme execution and performance of activity whilst ensuring it is strategically sound
- Ensure campaigns are delivered effectively, tracked, analysed and evaluated with full client reports
- Ensure tactical alignment with stated goals, objectives and strategy
- Manage and prioritise workflow through the agency (externally and internally) and provide clear visibility of upcoming work for resourcing requirements, whilst still ensuring deadlines are met
- Build, nurture and motivate the team in order for them to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with all levels of client contacts, including SMT/Board level
- Utilise sound project management processes and work collaboratively with other team members
Effectively manage projects to deliver on cost, quality and timing targets
- Be the client champion and the escalation point for issues arising with clients
- Work alongside the senior agency team to develop new business, pitch and nurture prospect relationships
The post holder will be expected to maintain and develop their professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and events, and where necessary professional courses.
The making of a B2B digital leader
Discover the 3 critical skills marketers need to initiate digital change and how to get the C-level support you need.
Getting buy-in from the board
Here, we explore the key relationships and dynamics in the board room so that the marketer can be heard and how they can excel once they are there.
The metrics that matter
Learn how to satisfy the SMT. Download this guide to learn how to extract and present the metrics that make senior stakeholders take notice.
Intelligent, smart and extremely results driven B2B marketing agency. They listen and understand our pain points, then figure out how to win in a very crowded market. They’re an extension of our team; trustworthy; thought provoking while being strong creative thinkers.