Client overview – Flexera
- Flexera is the leading provider of next generation software licensing, compliance, security and installation solutions for application producers and enterprises
- Flexera extended its product range to include software security products and wanted to promote these and a new annual software vulnerability report that highlighted the changing threats and software vulnerabilities in the market
- The promotional campaign was to be specifically targeted at a niche Asia-Pacific region to raise awareness of Flexera’s new product range and had to use the existing database of 4,200 APAC contacts
- The strategy was to use the security report as hero content and work the database through behavioural based email remarketing to activate the contacts
- Google Adwords remarketing was used to create a halo effect to this audience
- Activated and converted the APAC database using the research report
- Raised awareness of Flexera and the new security products to APAC contacts
- Used new techniques and advertising solutions (within budget) to extend the reach of the campaign
- Improved email open rates and engagement across the internal database
View the full case study to discover the successful results of this campaign.
We were delighted with the new techniques introduced by Modern, especially the results from email remarketing and the combination of campaign layering with Google remarketing. These methodologies are a first for us and we’ll continue to improve campaign performance rather than face diminishing returns from this tough and sceptical IT audience.
Sarah Noel, Senior International Marketing Manager, Flexera