Get your Modern Perspective
Listen to the podcast
Recently, we launched our brand new podcast: Modern Perspectives where we share the insights from B2B leaders and explore how they’re tackling transformation, change and technology in the context of marketing.
The final episode. What skills does a modern marketer need to help manage and own change? And how do you best stay upskilled in an industry that changes so rapidly? Invaluable advice from two global transformers.
Resilient teams and culture
“Resilience comes from not succeeding. You need to fail in order to rise again”. Just one of many powerful insights from this episode. How are business leaders building a resilient culture? And what are they doing to inspire change?
Digital and Data
Businesses need to do things differently. They need to be agile. With more data about customer’s digital behaviours than ever before, how do we best make sense – and use – of it. What investments should be on the minds of resilient businesses?
Emerging Business Models
This episode we will explore how customers are changing the ways in which they want to interact with brands – moving away from physical spaces or tangible products – and how business models are having to adapt and become more resilient.
Only 15% of B2B brands are true customer experience leaders (B2B International, 2020). So, what are the other 85% doing? Customer experience should be at the heart of any transformation. It’s about being there for your customer when they need you.
Transformation in constant uncertainty
With the COVID-19 pandemic, Black Lives Matter, and a new focus on better mental wellbeing, the last 18 months have brought changes like never before. As B2B marketers, we have to adapt and find new ways to engage with customers – or do we?